When it comes to needing a new website, as with all things in life, being well informed is a big advantage.
Remember, you only have one chance to make a fist impression.
And that, above all else, is what you need to be well informed about. What will be the first impression of visitors to your website; and will that experience cause them to linger longer?
Fortunately there is a very easy, very simple way for you to get this information, the simple two-step website comparison:
- Open the following websites in their own browser tab:
- any company you particularly admire
- any competitor from within your own industry
- any website of a global mega-brand
- a new copy of this website, www.cyberburst.com
- One at a time, go through each website in turn, and ask yourself these questions:
- Does the Home Page give me an instant understanding of the website?
- Is there too much happening on the page?
- Are there too many choices?
- When I click somewhere, do I have a clear next step?
- Can I get back to where I was quickly and easily?
- Do I feel in control?
- And finally, are there delays when I go from page to page, or can I instantly navigate as with Cyberburst?
Your verdict? From here you will have a very good idea whether Cyberbust is the web devlopment company for you. If so, get in touch. Let us know.